Different types of leather require different types of care, so we made this handy guide for keeping your shoes clean and looking their best!
Full Grain/ Hi Shine Leathers:
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again. Allow leather to dry naturally, away from direct sunlight and direct heat sources (like heat vents) that can dry out the leather.
- Use a high quality cream polish that matches the shoe colour, then buff to a shine.
- Avoid liquid shoe polishes and silicone sprays.
Waxed/ Oiled Leathers:
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then apply a cleaner such as P100 Instant Cleaner (available at many athletic and sporting good stores). Allow leather to dry naturally away from direct sunlight and direct heat sources (like heat vents) that can dry out the leather.
- Apply a leather protector and restorer, which are composed of oils and other non-water-soluble compounds like lanolin to help guard against water damage to the leather (please note this may darken the leather of your waxed leather).
- Use a soft damp cloth and a drop of mild soap to remove any haze.
- A patent leather cleaner that contains silicone will return the high gloss.
Suede/ Nubuck Leathers:
- To clean, use a rubber eraser to remove dirt and smudges. Then brush lightly with a soft brush specially for suede and nubuck products.
- Care should be taken to brush in the same direction. If you brush in different directions, some suedes will give the appearance of being two different colours.
- Never use a wire brush or polish on suede or nubuck (some suede brushes do have wire in the center, which is specifically made for use on suede).
- Follow up with a silicone spray for water and stain resistance.
- Waterproof upper with waterproofing spray after covering any embellishments.
- To weatherproof your shoes, we suggest a non-silicone spray or a rain/stain repellant.
Sizing information is intended for use as a guideline only and is by no means definitive. Sizing and fit may vary somewhat by style and material. Each customer can have different needs as length/width will differ from individual to another. If you have any queries regarding fit, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we will be able to assist.